Buy Asparagus roots 3 year, plant and pick in 3 weeks. Easy to plant fast to grow gardening delight harvest in 3 weeks. Buy Asparagus roots for sale. Asparagus return for 15 years early Spring.
The distinctive flavor of "Cinnamon" Basil makes the plant especially useful in the kitchen, where it is steeped in hot water to make tea, or used in cookies, pies and other baked goods. The herb is also used to flavor fresh fruit or incorporated into a variety of meat dishes, sauces, honey, jelly and flavored vinegar. When dried, the spicy leaves make an aromatic potpourri. Some gardeners believe that when planted in close proximity to plants such as tomatoes and roses, the herb discourages whiteflies and other pests.
1. Warm season annual.
2. Planting time: after last frost in spring.
3. Features: cinnamon-spiced, aromatic leaves.
4. Light: full sun.
5. Soil: fertile, moist, but well drained.
6. Spacing: 12 to 18 inches.
7. Plant size: 18 to 30 inches tall, 12 to 18 inches wide.
8.Garden use: in containers, herb or flower garden.